Welcome to Lancasterfarming.com, the web site of Lancaster Farming, Inc. As part of our service, Lancaster Farming, Inc. agrees to provide you with information and other computer services subject to the terms of this Terms of Service Agreement. Upon notice published through the service, Lancaster Farming, Inc. may amend or modify these Terms of Service at any time. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service.
This site is owned and operated by Lancaster Farming, Inc. and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from Lancaster Farming, Inc. and other sources and is protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting Lancaster Farming, Inc. a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to: Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication. Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication. The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, servicemark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall Lancaster Farming, Inc., its subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use Lancaster Farming, Inc. materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Lancaster Farming, Inc. is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any material, or with, any of Lancaster Farming, Inc. terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Lancaster Farming, Inc. web site. In addition, Lancaster Farming, Inc. may allow you to purchase different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties. Lancaster Farming, Inc. is not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. Your use of this site also signifies your release of Lancaster Farming, Inc. and its affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them, arising from your use of these products or services.
This service may include bulletin boards, forums,
discussion groups and/or chat rooms (bulletin
boards) which allow feedback and/or real-time
interaction between users, Lancaster Farming, Inc. and/or
third parties. Lancaster Farming, Inc. does not control
the messages, information or files delivered to any
bulletin boards. It is a condition of your use of the
bulletin boards and this Web site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the bulletin boards. Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component. Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising.
- Post or transmit inappropriate content: Inappropriate content includes any content that: • infringes on or violates the trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights of any person • content that is libelous or defamatory • content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification • content that is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass anyone • content that violates a person's right to privacy • content that is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit • content that violates any local, state, national, or international law • content that contains or advocates illegal or violent acts • content that contains advertising or solicitation of any kind • content that impersonates others • content that misrepresents your identity or affiliation
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit. You agree to remove content that you have posted if you discover that it violates these rules or that it is otherwise inappropriate. You will indemnify Lancaster Farming and its parent and affiliates, its and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, from and against losses, expenses, damages, and any costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
- You certify that you have the permission of others who have contributed to or are featured in any content that you submit. If there are any individuals under the age of 18 in any photos, video, or other content that you submit, you must obtain the permission of each such individual's parent or legal guardian prior to submitting the content.
- You acknowledge and agree any use and/or reliance on any information obtained through this website and its forums are at your own risk. We are not in any manner endorsing the content of the submitted photos and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability.
- For all content that you submit, you give us permission to use such content. You hereby grant to LancasterFarming.com a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise exploit such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- You certify that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any content to us.
- You understand that Lancaster Farming, Inc. has no obligation to monitor any bulletin boards. However, Lancaster Farming, Inc. reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Lancaster Farming, Inc. sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Unless the user informs us otherwise, Lancaster Farming, Inc. reserves the right to use and to disclose to third party vendors user information (e.g. user name and email address) for purposes such as providing users with information about products and services. If the user does not wish to be included in such uses, the user must send an email or a letter requesting to be taken off any lists of information that may be used for these purposes or given or sold to third party vendors. Mail request to Lancaster Online, c/o Lancaster Farming, Inc. P.O. Box 1328, Lancaster, PA 17608-1328. Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lancaster Farming, Inc. has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Neither Lancaster Farming, Inc., its parent or subsidiary companies nor their affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided ãas isä and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Lancaster Farming, Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Lancaster Farming, Inc. does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Lancaster Farming, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Lancaster Farming, Inc.) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
This agreement is effective until terminated by Lancaster Farming, Inc. at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access any bulletin boards and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the bulletin boards, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
This Terms of Service Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Lancaster Farming, Inc. and you with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral. Lancaster Farming, Inc. may amend or modify this Terms of Service Agreement or impose new conditions at any time without prior notice. Such amendments and modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on Lancaster Farming, Inc. Any use of the service by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments, modifications or new conditions. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.