Episode 63: This week we talk to Sarah Yetman, owner of Sovereignport, a business that imports and exports CBD products worldwide.
Yetman explains how she works with farmers, governments and businesses all around the world to provide shipping and logistics solutions for buyers and sellers of CBD, from isolate to flower to biomass. She offers lots of good advice for farmers who are trying to sell their crop.
Then we check in with Jake Sitler from Floyd’s of Leadville to discuss FDA’s recently updated public advisory on CBD.
FDA’s November 25, 2019 Update on CBD
Floyd's of Leadville
LNP's editorial on CBD
February 15, 2020
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Southern Maryland Hosts Hands-On Charcuterie Workshop
- Ag Officials Seek Increase in Dog License Fees
- Custom Butchers Adapt to 21st Century
- Samurai Wasps Released to Combat Stink Bugs
- Hedging Your Bets: Buffers Have Benefits
- McElwains Honored With York County Century Farm Award
- Behind the Scenes of Sheep-to-Shawl Competing
- Despite Uncertainties, Delaware Grower Optimistic About Hemp
- Keynote Dives Into Glyphosate
- Teacher Receives Distinguished Ag Award