Episode 70: On this episode of the podcast we talk to hemp builder Cameron McIntosh of Americhanvre Cast-Hemp in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Hemp has many properties that make it an ideal building material. Whn mixed with lime, it becomes mold-, mildew-, rot- and pest-resistant, and very nearly fire-proof, according to McIntosh. The building industry in America is young and full of promise, but it still has its challenges, not the least of which is a steady supply of domestically grown help.
We also check in with Dr. Steve Groff from Groff North America to hear about their expansion in the CBD space with pharmacy partners, and we get an update on the HempTrain processing machine at Groff North America’s headquarters in Red Lion.
The US Hemp Building Association
Hempcrete Installation Workshop, March 7, 20202
The Hemp Entrepreneur Podcast
Groff North America
Lancaster DHIA’s Hemp Survivors Workshop
Hemp Innovator’s Hemp School
February 15, 2020
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Southern Maryland Hosts Hands-On Charcuterie Workshop
- Ag Officials Seek Increase in Dog License Fees
- Custom Butchers Adapt to 21st Century
- Samurai Wasps Released to Combat Stink Bugs
- Hedging Your Bets: Buffers Have Benefits
- McElwains Honored With York County Century Farm Award
- Behind the Scenes of Sheep-to-Shawl Competing
- Despite Uncertainties, Delaware Grower Optimistic About Hemp
- Keynote Dives Into Glyphosate
- Teacher Receives Distinguished Ag Award