On this episode of the Industrial Hemp Podcast, we go deep into the specifics of harvesting and drying CBD hemp, from cutting the stalks to the best way to set up a drying room, plus how to keep mold from contaminating the crop.
First we check in with Bucks County, Pennsylvania, hemp farmer Joe Ullman, who shares his experience working with cannabis, from the field to the drying rack.
Then we hear from Landin Butterfield, a hemp farmer from Klamath Falls, Oregon, who shares his insight and experience on harvesting and drying.
With two different perspectives, this episode is chock full of helpful information to guide new hemp farmers through their first harvesting and drying experience with CBD hemp.
September 14, 2019
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- For Melissa Whitenight, Milking Time Is Family Time
- Harvesting, Drying, Trimming & Curing Industrial Hemp Flower
- Advice From a Conservation-Minded Farmer
- Hemp Growers Face Start-Up Challenges
- Humans Can Spread Swine Fever, or Stop It Cold
- New Holland Monday Cattle and Calves Auction - 9/9/19
- New Holland Sheep and Goat Auction - 9/9/19
- Compost Key to Sequestering Carbon in the Soil
- Apples Are Appealing at Champlain Orchards
- Veteran Invests in the Spirit of Agriculture