On this episode of the Industrial Hemp Podcast, we go deep into the specifics of harvesting and drying CBD hemp, from cutting the stalks to the best way to set up a drying room, plus how to keep mold from contaminating the crop.
First we check in with Bucks County, Pennsylvania, hemp farmer Joe Ullman, who shares his experience working with cannabis, from the field to the drying rack.
Then we hear from Landin Butterfield, a hemp farmer from Klamath Falls, Oregon, who shares his insight and experience on harvesting and drying.
With two different perspectives, this episode is chock full of helpful information to guide new hemp farmers through their first harvesting and drying experience with CBD hemp.
November 16, 2019
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Dean Foods Files for Reorganization
- Entertainment and Entertaining Help Farm Thrive
- Marylanders Learn ‘Everything About Hemp’
- Production Runs Year-Round for Koch Family
- Family Farm Doubles as a Pheasant Hunting Preserve
- Chicken Respiratory Diseases Can Be Confusing
- Too Many Heifers Can Be Costly For Dairies
- Heart-Felt: Wool Dryer Balls Made by Huntingdon County Farmer a Sustainable Option for Christmas
- The Versatile Casserole Revisited
- Hard Cider Production Is Focus of DIY Cider Camp