Our seventeenth podcast features a conversation with healthcare educator and consultant, Jessie Johnson, founder of Purple Peace, LLC (purplepeace.com), which holds a research permit for growing industrial hemp in Pennsylvania. With over 12 years of experience in growing cannabis, Ms. Johnson has a unique perspective on industrial hemp and is interested in helping farmers maximize their profits with hemp.
June 22, 2019
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Lanternfly Sighted in York County
- Electronic Ear Tags to Be Required for Cattle
- No-Till CBD Hemp Planting Underway
- Fair Exhibitors Pan Swine Rule
- Bedded Pack Makes Life Easier for Cows & People
- Dairy Farmers Rally for Whole Milk
- Lancaster Farming Moving to New Press
- Family Dairy Draws Brothers Back From the Ivy League
- Farmers Markets Add Fun, Education with Scavenger Hunt
- Not So Peachy