Farmers can and will save the world, according to Bruce Michael Dietzen, founder of Carbon Negative Technology and Renew Sports Cars. The prototype of his sports car made from industrial hemp was featured on an episode of Jay Leno’s Garage. Bruce is tired of talking about the problem of climate change and instead wants to shift the conversation to the solutions for climate change, including a bold strategy for producing nearly everything we use out of plant material. That’s where farmers come in. Give a listen.
As featured on
June 22, 2019
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Lanternfly Sighted in York County
- Electronic Ear Tags to Be Required for Cattle
- No-Till CBD Hemp Planting Underway
- Fair Exhibitors Pan Swine Rule
- Bedded Pack Makes Life Easier for Cows & People
- Dairy Farmers Rally for Whole Milk
- Lancaster Farming Moving to New Press
- Family Dairy Draws Brothers Back From the Ivy League
- Farmers Markets Add Fun, Education with Scavenger Hunt
- Not So Peachy