How can farmers make sure they don't get the short end of the stick when it comes to industrial hemp? We talk to Rodale Institute farm manager Ross Duffield, National Hemp Council chairman Geoff Whaling, and Senator Judy Schwank to find out.
June 22, 2019
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Lanternfly Sighted in York County
- No-Till CBD Hemp Planting Underway
- Electronic Ear Tags to Be Required for Cattle
- Fair Exhibitors Pan Swine Rule
- Dairy Farmers Rally for Whole Milk
- Bedded Pack Makes Life Easier for Cows & People
- Why We Still Believe in Dairy
- Lancaster Farming Moving to New Press
- Farmers Markets Add Fun, Education with Scavenger Hunt
- Family Dairy Draws Brothers Back From the Ivy League