Episode 7 continues with industrial hemp as we visit with Dr. Alyssa Collins, agronomy professor and director of the Penn State's research farm in Lancaster County Pennsylvania. We discuss the hemp research trials, the agronomics of hemp, the differences between hemp and marijuana and what farmers could be doing now to prepare themselves for what could be the next big commodity crop headed their way.
July 20, 2018
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Posies in the Park: Horticulture Key to Knoebels’ Appeal
- The Wizard of Gap: Inventor William Chester Ruth
- New York Dairy Industry Finds a Bright Spot
- Asian Long-Horned Tick Threatens Livestock & Humans
- Back in Black: Hereford Cross Boosts Performance
- Whole Community Has Role in Conservation
- Tobacco Harvest Can Leave You Feeling Green
- State OKs killing of wolf pack members preying on cattle
- Sisters Making Their Dairy Dream Come True
- New Holland Sheep and Goat Auction - 7/8/19