We continue our discussion of industrial hemp, talking to Pennsylvania Secretary of Agriculture, Russell Redding, who shares his unique perspective on hemp. We discuss the marijuana stigma, how to build a supply chain and what farmers can be doing to now to prepare for this new yet old crop.
July 20, 2018
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Posies in the Park: Horticulture Key to Knoebels’ Appeal
- Hemp Test Lands Seller Behind Bars
- The Wizard of Gap: Inventor William Chester Ruth
- Small Trees Help Orchard Reach 100 Years
- A Dream That Wouldn’t Let Go
- Asian Long-Horned Tick Threatens Livestock & Humans
- New York Dairy Industry Finds a Bright Spot
- State OKs killing of wolf pack members preying on cattle
- Whole Community Has Role in Conservation
- Ford Fordson Collectors Hold Annual Show