We're back talking about industrial hemp -- this time with a cannabis lawyer from Portland, Oregon. Nathalie Bougenies, from the law firm of Harris Bricken, specializes in cannabis law and also writes for the Canna Law Blog. Today we discuss the 2018 Farm Bill and its implications for hemp farmers in the United States.
June 15, 2019
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- No-Till CBD Hemp Planting Underway
- Why We Still Believe in Dairy
- A2 Opens Markets for Guernsey Farm
- Family Dairy Draws Brothers Back From the Ivy League
- Restore PA Would Offer Flood & Conservation Aid
- Summer Is Here, Support Your Fair
- Regional Growers Check Out Pick-Your-Own Farm
- Where Pennsylvania’s Counties Stack Up
- Ag Department & Rodale Partner to Improve Access to Organic Services
- Vermont Moves Forward With Dairy Summit Ideas