We're back talking about industrial hemp -- this time with a cannabis lawyer from Portland, Oregon. Nathalie Bougenies, from the law firm of Harris Bricken, specializes in cannabis law and also writes for the Canna Law Blog. Today we discuss the 2018 Farm Bill and its implications for hemp farmers in the United States.
June 22, 2019
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Lanternfly Sighted in York County
- No-Till CBD Hemp Planting Underway
- Electronic Ear Tags to Be Required for Cattle
- Fair Exhibitors Pan Swine Rule
- Dairy Farmers Rally for Whole Milk
- Bedded Pack Makes Life Easier for Cows & People
- Why We Still Believe in Dairy
- Lancaster Farming Moving to New Press
- Farmers Markets Add Fun, Education with Scavenger Hunt
- Family Dairy Draws Brothers Back From the Ivy League