On this episode of the Lancaster Farming Industrial Hemp Podcast, we talk to cannabis consultant, farmer and entrepreneur, Oneal Latimore. He’s working with Proud Pennsylvania to develop healthy supply chains in the state, while also developing his own hemp farm and processing facility in Chester County called Nottingham Farm.
In the interview, we discuss the importance of strong local supply chains, as well as how hemp can bring needed change to minority communities throughout the Commonwealth.
We also check in with Lancaster County hemp farmer Tom Culton to see how his planting is going so far.
This episode is sponsored by Wagner’s Greenhouses in Altoona, Pennsylvania, where they’ve still got flats of high CBD hemp seedlings available for sale now. Call Allen Wagner at 814-937-4056
Learn more about Nottingham Farms and sign up for the collective here: www.NottinghamFarms.com
July 13, 2019
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Posies in the Park: Horticulture Key to Knoebels’ Appeal
- The Wizard of Gap: Inventor William Chester Ruth
- Whole Community Has Role in Conservation
- New York Dairy Industry Finds a Bright Spot
- Tobacco Harvest Can Leave You Feeling Green
- Asian Long-Horned Tick Threatens Livestock & Humans
- Back in Black: Hereford Cross Boosts Performance
- Sisters Making Their Dairy Dream Come True
- State OKs killing of wolf pack members preying on cattle
- Looking Back at Five Days of Winners in Schnecksville