On episode 45, we dig in a little deeper on the PA Department of Agriculture’s THC testing protocols by talking to Corey Fitze, COO of Pennsylvania Hemp Research, a private cannabis testing company in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Then we review PDA’s latest letter to hemp permit holders which is intended to clarify their last letter, which really confused some CBD growers.
And finally we recap the very well-attended hemp field day at the Penn State research farm near Landisville.
Pennsylvania Hemp Research
Steve Groff’s Hemp Innovators
2019 Hemp Summit
November 16, 2019
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Dean Foods Files for Reorganization
- Entertainment and Entertaining Help Farm Thrive
- Marylanders Learn ‘Everything About Hemp’
- Production Runs Year-Round for Koch Family
- Family Farm Doubles as a Pheasant Hunting Preserve
- Chicken Respiratory Diseases Can Be Confusing
- Too Many Heifers Can Be Costly For Dairies
- Heart-Felt: Wool Dryer Balls Made by Huntingdon County Farmer a Sustainable Option for Christmas
- The Versatile Casserole Revisited
- Hard Cider Production Is Focus of DIY Cider Camp