On episode 45, we dig in a little deeper on the PA Department of Agriculture’s THC testing protocols by talking to Corey Fitze, COO of Pennsylvania Hemp Research, a private cannabis testing company in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Then we review PDA’s latest letter to hemp permit holders which is intended to clarify their last letter, which really confused some CBD growers.
And finally we recap the very well-attended hemp field day at the Penn State research farm near Landisville.
Pennsylvania Hemp Research
Steve Groff’s Hemp Innovators
2019 Hemp Summit
August 17, 2009
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Fourth-Generation Butcher Ready to Cut Back
- Passion for Livestock Shines in Garrett County
- Deliteful Dairy Celebrates Official Opening
- Chicken Company to Aid Organic Transition
- Minch Daughters Learn the Fun and Work of Showing
- A Pennsylvania Tree for Pennsylvania Avenue
- Swine Fever Risk Real for Pennsylvania
- Farmers Learn Legal Aspects of NY DOT Regulations
- State Hay Show Is Serious Business for This Farmer
- Redding Outlines Plan to Push Pennsylvania to the Top in Organics