On episode 45, we dig in a little deeper on the PA Department of Agriculture’s THC testing protocols by talking to Corey Fitze, COO of Pennsylvania Hemp Research, a private cannabis testing company in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Then we review PDA’s latest letter to hemp permit holders which is intended to clarify their last letter, which really confused some CBD growers.
And finally we recap the very well-attended hemp field day at the Penn State research farm near Landisville.
Pennsylvania Hemp Research
Steve Groff’s Hemp Innovators
2019 Hemp Summit
September 14, 2019
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Harvesting, Drying, Trimming & Curing Industrial Hemp Flower
- For Melissa Whitenight, Milking Time Is Family Time
- Evolving the Century Farm
- New Maryland Farm Bureau Director Focused on the People
- Hemp Growers Face Start-Up Challenges
- Compost Key to Sequestering Carbon in the Soil
- Pie Baker Eyes Farm Show Competition and Beyond
- Identifying and Studying Pests in Industrial Hemp
- Perry County Teen Shows Grand Champ
- Advice From a Conservation-Minded Farmer