The latest Lancaster Farming podcast goes to Dearborn, Michigan, where Ford Motor Company research scientist Debbie Mielewski turns plants into car parts. This interview shines a light on the potential market for industrial hemp fueled by the automobile industry’s evolution towards sustainability.
As featured on
Debbie Mielewski, the senior technical leader of sustainable and emerging materials at Ford Motor Co. Research in Dearborn, Michigan, has spent the past 20 years developing what she calls “greener, better-for-the-planet materials.”
June 22, 2019
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- No-Till CBD Hemp Planting Underway
- Lanternfly Sighted in York County
- Why We Still Believe in Dairy
- Fair Exhibitors Pan Swine Rule
- Dairy Farmers Rally for Whole Milk
- Bedded Pack Makes Life Easier for Cows & People
- Electronic Ear Tags to Be Required for Cattle
- Family Dairy Draws Brothers Back From the Ivy League
- A2 Opens Markets for Guernsey Farm
- Lancaster Farming Moving to New Press