Episode 61: This week we talk to Larry Nagle, founder of the Cannabis College of America, designed to teach students the various phases of growing, harvesting, drying and packaging hemp. The school will offer online and in class sessions starting this January.
Nagle’s deep experience with the cannabis plant gives him a wide range of subject matter to discuss in this podcast interview, from shady seed dealers to the purported health benefits of the plant, as well as some sage advice for beginners.
Cannabis College of America
Make a comment to the USDA
Organic Mechanics Soil Company
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Pennsylvania: Smelly Hemp Plant Must Halt
- Lancaster Farmacy’s Holiday Wreaths Are Something Special
- Award-Winning Winery Thrives Under Winemaker’s Enthusiasm
- Vermont Farmers Struggle with Harsh Weather
- 400 Trees Planted on Pennsylvania Farm to Restore Waterways
- Will the Private Sector Get a Crack at Reducing Nutrient Pollution in Pennsylvania?
- The Versatile Casserole Revisited
- The Browns and a Crazy Faith in Farming
- A Very Big Deal for Very Small Meat Processors
- Messick’s Holiday Light Show Benefits Local Charities