Episode 61: This week we talk to Larry Nagle, founder of the Cannabis College of America, designed to teach students the various phases of growing, harvesting, drying and packaging hemp. The school will offer online and in class sessions starting this January.
Nagle’s deep experience with the cannabis plant gives him a wide range of subject matter to discuss in this podcast interview, from shady seed dealers to the purported health benefits of the plant, as well as some sage advice for beginners.
Cannabis College of America
Make a comment to the USDA
Organic Mechanics Soil Company
February 15, 2020
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Southern Maryland Hosts Hands-On Charcuterie Workshop
- Ag Officials Seek Increase in Dog License Fees
- Custom Butchers Adapt to 21st Century
- Samurai Wasps Released to Combat Stink Bugs
- Hedging Your Bets: Buffers Have Benefits
- McElwains Honored With York County Century Farm Award
- Behind the Scenes of Sheep-to-Shawl Competing
- Keynote Dives Into Glyphosate
- Despite Uncertainties, Delaware Grower Optimistic About Hemp
- Teacher Receives Distinguished Ag Award