Over the course of this show, we’ve talked to many wonderful, passionate, knowledgeable people from the world of industrial hemp – farmers, inventors, visionaries, business leaders, policy makers, artists – and so to celebrate the end of the year, we thought we’d check back in with a some previous guests to get an overview of the 2019 year in hemp and take a glimpse at 2020 through their eyes. Many voices, split into 2 separate podcast episodes.
In part TWO of the Lancaster Farming Industrial Hemp Podcast Year End Spectacular Double Episode, we hear from hemp guitar maker Jay Burstein, hemp innovator Steve Groff, healthcare consultant Jessie Johnson, and hemp farmer Tom Culton.
February 15, 2020
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Samurai Wasps Released to Combat Stink Bugs
- Southern Maryland Hosts Hands-On Charcuterie Workshop
- Ag Officials Seek Increase in Dog License Fees
- Custom Butchers Adapt to 21st Century
- Hedging Your Bets: Buffers Have Benefits
- McElwains Honored With York County Century Farm Award
- Behind the Scenes of Sheep-to-Shawl Competing
- Long Island Couple Find Passion in Cannabis Farming
- Grain Farmers’ Mishaps Costing Vineyards Millions
- Despite Uncertainties, Delaware Grower Optimistic About Hemp