Lancaster Farming news editor Phil Gruber leads a wide-ranging discussion with the members of the Pennsylvania Milk Marketing Board about their agency’s role and efforts to help dairy farmers. Recorded at the Pennsylvania Farm Show on Jan. 8, 2020.
January 18, 2020
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Rabbit Champ Runs Hopping Business
- James, the Brother of Jesus
- Fire Creek Farms Heats Up With CSAs & Farmers Markets
- Family Farmers Open New Meat Enterprise
- Lucky Dice: Lebanon Farmers Get Third Dairy Supreme
- Agritourism Rules Top Farm Groups’ Concerns
- Wolf Administration Announces $500,000 in Agriculture Education Grants
- A Layered Approach to Pie
- Scholarship Winner Wants to Boost Farms’ Productivity
- Tech Takes Spotlight at Keystone Farm Show