Roll-up these tasty treats for your next breakfast or snack.
- 2 cups flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 medium apples, coarsely shredded
- Brown sugar, to taste
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter. Add milk. Roll out and sprinkle filling.
- Roll up and cut 1/2-inch slices off the roll. Layer slices in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Melt together and pour over rolls. Bake at 350 F until bubbly.
Recipe by Karen Nolt - Penn Yan, New York