News from North & South
- Apply for On-Farm Dairy Internships by Oct. 31
- USDA Opens 2020 Enrollment for DMC
- Potter County Grazing Workshop
- Spotted Lanternfly Permit Classes Offered
- Conservation Tillage Field Day Planned
- Stewardship Workshop Monday August 5 in Lancaster
- Check Your Rhododendrons
- Farm Market Pros Invited to Tour Virginia
Most Recent Columns & Editorials
Always, I've assumed knowledge equals power. If you do the science that makes sense of a mysterious world, it enables you to comprehend your problems and you'll eventually solve them.
The answer to this question is: “It’s complicated!” When serving food to guests, family or even preparing food for yourself, it is important to make sure that the food will not make anyone sick. One easy thing that can be done to prevent illness is to store food at the proper temperature.