Pennsylvania FFA announced its 2021-22 state officers June 11 during the group’s annual convention at Tyrone Area High School.
- Abigail O’Neill, of Grassland FFA in Lancaster County, was named president.
- Greg Gipe, of Mason Dixon FFA in Adams County, was named vice president.
- Nina Coolidge, of Grand Canyon FFA in Tioga County, was named secretary.
- Molly Cessna, of Bedford CTC FFA in Bedford County, was named treasurer.
- Trevor Maxwell, of McGuffey FFA in Washington County, was named reporter.
- Ravyn Bashore, of Northern Lebanon FFA in Lebanon County, was named sentinel.
- Jordan Anderson, of Penns Valley FFA in Centre County, was named chaplain.
During their term of service, the state officers will meet with FFA members, ag business leaders, public officials and members of the public.
The team will lead training conferences for FFA members throughout the state and help set policies that will guide the future of FFA.
The state officers’ work will appear monthly in Lancaster Farming’s Blue & Gold page.