“Conservation plan” is not an official term. For the purposes of this discussion, we define a conservation plan as a set of documents that includes either a nutrient management plan or a manure management plan — but not both — plus an agricultural erosion and sedimentation control plan.
January 18, 2020
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Lucky Dice: Lebanon Farmers Get Third Dairy Supreme
- Syrup Maker Launches Sweet Endeavor With Hickory Bark
- Rabbit Champ Runs Hopping Business
- Wolf Administration Announces $500,000 in Agriculture Education Grants
- Farm Show Butter Sculpture Recycled at Juniata County Dairy Farm
- Farmer Has En-Tice-ing Ag Passion
- A Layered Approach to Pie
- Family Farmers Open New Meat Enterprise
- Time Warp Weaves Its Way Back to the Top
- Whoopsie That’s Tasty!