Recently, I read of a couple in California who — a long time ago — came across a half-buried tin can while walking their property after a flood. They dug the tin up from the mud in which it was partially encased and, upon opening it, found a trove of gold coins.
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Award-Winning Winery Thrives Under Winemaker’s Enthusiasm
- Lancaster Farmacy’s Holiday Wreaths Are Something Special
- Vermont Farmers Struggle with Harsh Weather
- Pennsylvania: Smelly Hemp Plant Must Halt
- The Versatile Casserole Revisited
- Collaboratively, Heltzels Prepare Boers for Farm Show
- Colonial Tavern Hosts Holiday Lunch
- Tractors and Tinsel Light Up the Season & Promote Agriculture
- Will the Private Sector Get a Crack at Reducing Nutrient Pollution in Pennsylvania?
- Farm Prepares to Sell Its First Christmas Tree