Three elementary school teams competed at the Maine Department of Education Child Nutrition Office-sponsored 2019 Farm-to-School Cook-Off finals, held April 23 at the Kennebec Valley Community College Alfond Campus.
Take a look at what we have to offer in Lancaster Farming: crop research, market reports, business trends, scientific innovation and more.
- Award-Winning Winery Thrives Under Winemaker’s Enthusiasm
- Lancaster Farmacy’s Holiday Wreaths Are Something Special
- Vermont Farmers Struggle with Harsh Weather
- Pennsylvania: Smelly Hemp Plant Must Halt
- The Versatile Casserole Revisited
- Collaboratively, Heltzels Prepare Boers for Farm Show
- Colonial Tavern Hosts Holiday Lunch
- Will the Private Sector Get a Crack at Reducing Nutrient Pollution in Pennsylvania?
- Tractors and Tinsel Light Up the Season & Promote Agriculture
- Mud snail halts trout deliveries from Arizona fish hatchery