"The Farmers Choice Since 1955"
Lancaster Farming is the leading Northeast and Mid-Atlantic farm newspaper. Every Saturday, the newspaper delivers news, market and commodity reports, and agribusiness information to more than 60,000 paid subscribers in Pennsylvania and fifteen other states. Lancaster Farming has been in continuous weekly print since 1955.
Lancaster Farming reaches many ag industries, including dairy, beef, swine, sheep, goat, horse and specialty animal buyers and sellers. It is also the largest farm implement marketplace in the Northeast.
The farm newspaper includes four basic sections each week, comprising an average of 200 pages per issue. Section A is devoted to breaking news, dairy and beef news, commodity market reports, and upcoming events. This includes more than 110 market reports weekly. Section B, the family section, includes the most comprehensive listing of auctions on the east coast, mailbox markets, a special antiques center, recipes, 4-H and FFA news, and food and nutritional information for the entire family. Sections C and D, the agribusiness center of the paper, include business news, new product information and updates, herd reports, classified news, and other information pertinent to farmers.
Special editions appear at different times of the year. Exclusive to Lancaster Farming, the guides include an annual ag directory, fair guide and auctioneer guide. Additionally, Mid-Atlantic Horse, the premier equine publication in the region, is produced monthly.
Lancaster Farming.com offers top news stories, classified section, local events, Agricultural links and more. Please check out the rest of our site, search our auction bank or classifieds and visit our farm equipment, trucks & trailers, and real estate directories.
A yearly subscription to the paper is only $49 and includes both Lancaster Farming newspaper and full access to lancasterfarming.com, to subscribe call (717) 721-4412 or click the link below. To advertise in the paper or online call (717) 733-6397 or check out our advertising information.
Lancaster Farming contains the farm news farmers want!
Lancaster Farming is the “Farmer’s Choice” since 1955, covering many agriculture industries, including dairy, beef, swine, sheep, goat, horse and specialty animal buyers and sellers. It is also the largest farm implement marketplace in the Northeast. Other Steinman Communications companies include:
- LancasterOnline is part of Steinman Communications which is an innovative multi-channel communications group that delivers high quality information and entertainment to diverse audiences through advertising, digital marketing services, printing and database marketing.
- Lancaster Farming Locator is the fastest growing farm equipment listing website in the country. It provides a market place for buyers and sellers of farm equipment, construction machinery, vehicles and even auction listings.
- The Ephrata Review is the voice of Ephrata, Pennsylvania. Started in 1878, the paper is printed weekly and the website provides news throughout the week.
- The Lititz Record Express has been the community newspaper of one of America’s favorite small towns, Lititz, Pennsylvania, since 1877.
- LNP Media Group: LNP Media Group delivers the audiences that our advertising and marketing customers seek to reach. Whether you need news media, mobile, digital or specialty publications, LNP Media Group can help you connect with audiences and grow your business.
- The Caucus: The Caucus is a weekly newspaper offering first-rate investigative journalism and state government reporting that can’t be found anywhere else.
- Elizabethtown Advocate: The Elizabethtown Advocate is a weekly newspaper that serves as the voice of Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania providing community news, sports updates and in-depth coverage of school issues.